Please note that FitVault pulls the data from your Health Kit. Your Health Kit could be prioritizing your phone over your watch when it comes to reading steps.
- Please tap on your “Health Kit”. It’s the app with a pink heart on it.
- Then select “Activity” on the home page, then tap on “Steps”.
- Select “Data Sources & Access”. Ensure that you are allowing FitVault to read data.
- If your watch is not positioned at the top of the Data Sources, then press "Edit", top left hand corner.
- Once 3 horizontal lines appear to the right of each Data Source, using your index finger, drag your watch to the top of the list.
- Press done when completed.