If you see the “service temporarily unavailable” message:
- Please close the app completely and check back again in a bit; Or try syncing at a different time in the day.
- Sometimes there are just too many people trying to log their activity at the same moment as you; which is putting a lot of strain on the system.
- Rest assured your data won’t be lost, and every time this happens we scale our infrastructure to the next level.
- We go back at least 30 days and 15 days with Garmin when reading your data so at a minimum you only need to sync once a week.
- If you want to keep syncing every day then we suggest late mornings or early afternoons as an interim solution.