- When you are about to workout, start a workout session on your wearable device.
- Perform your workout and reach 300 calories or more without stopping
- When you have completed your workout, end the workout session on your device.
Your Active Dayz may be affected and not awarded to you if:
- You do not start and end your workout session on your device.
- You start your workout session and forget to end it or end it hours after you have completed your workout as we will pick up passive calories when your workout stops.
- You start a workout session on your device and leave it on for the whole day without actually performing a workout. So even if you burn 300 calories in this time, these will not be taken into account as they are passive calories, and not active (workout) calories.